Amazon Builds for Diablo 2 covers many popular and niche builds for the Amazon, one of the seven available Classes in the game. Amazon Builds in Diablo 2 usually use one of three Skill Lines to focus on, and those are: Bow and Crossbow Skills, Passive and Magic Skills, and Javelin and Spear Skills. Builds can of course dip into other Skill Lines, but they will usually focus around 1 or 2 Skills, increasing other Skills in those Skill Trees, since doing so generally passively increases the effectiveness of the main Skill you are focusing on.
Best Diablo 2 Amazon Builds
- Lightning Javazon - A Javelin focused Amazon Build that uses Lightning Strike.
- Poison Javazon - Another Javelin Build that uses Plague Javelin to AoE enemies down over time.
- Freezing Bowazon - A Bow Amazon Build that uses Freezing Arrow to Freeze and slow enemies.
- Exploding Bowazon - A Bow Build that uses Exploding Arrow to AoE enemies down at range.
Amazon Builds for Diablo 2
The Best Amazon Builds in Diablo 2 Resurrected. These Amazon Builds are extremely relevant in 2021, and perfect for your D2 Resurrected experience. Starting with our very own Plague Javelin Amazon Build, which is a Javelin focused Amazon Build that ranged down enemies with the Plague Javelin Skill, and working towards more end game focused Builds, you can find what you need on this page. This Build is a very good Leveling Amazon Build, as it works from relatively early on in the game, and can carry you through Normal with ease. If you're new to playing Amazon then this is a great choice for you!
The Infectious Javazon uses the Plague Javelin skill to throw poisonous projectiles to infect and kill Enemies. Poison damage is dealt over time, meaning that you will only need to connect one shot and then wait for your Enemies to die in a second or two.
The Amazon class can be a little tricky to play at first, as you will need to pay attention to the amount of Javelins at your disposal and kite Enemies effectively. But don't let this stop you from picking the Amazon, as you will get used to everything by the end of Act I.
If you are a new player I strongly recommend you to save the respec that you get from completing the first mission, called Den of Evil. If you do, you'll be able to talk to Akara and respec your character into a different build once you reach Nightmare difficulty.
Level 40 Infectious Javazon Build Stats
Act 2 Mercenaries are the best choice for all Classes because of their Paladin auras and the ability to equip Polearms. This is very important, because many powerful Runewords can be created on them, providing various buffs or debuffing Enemies.
- Javelins (All Rarities). The ones that increase Attack Rating, or grant one of the aforementioned Skills are worth using.
- Ancient's Pledge
- Spirit (For Shields only).
- Any Gloves that focus on Life and Resistances will work fine. There are some Gloves that may increase your Plague Javelin skill.
- As with Gloves, equip one that boosts Life and Resistances.
- Anything that has Faster Run/Walk as well as Life and Resistances.
Try to focus on the ones that grant you:
- Magic Find
The Lightning Javazon is one of the highest DPS builds in Diablo 2 Resurrected. Using the Lightning Fury Skill to deal with crowds of enemies from a distance, and Charged Strike to deal with Bosses and Elites in melee combat, this build can clear any type of content in just a couple of seconds. This Diablo 2 Amazon Build is intended to be used for Nightmare and Hell difficulties.
Level 90 Lightning Fury Build Stats
- Strength: Just enough to use your equipment. This will greatly depend on the gear that you are using, and the +Strength that you get from the rest of your equipment.
- Dexterity: You’ll need to assign enough points to use you desired type of Javelin. Titan’s Revenge has much lower requirements, than Thunderstroke, so decide which one you’ll want to use before spending your points.
- Vitality: All remaining points should be spent here.
- Energy: No points required
- Jab (Pre-requisite) x1
- Power Strike (Pre-requisite) x8
- Poison Javelin (Pre-requisite) x1
- Lightning Bolt (Pre-requisite) x20
- Charged Strike x20
- Plague Javelin (Pre-requisite) x1
- Lightning Strike (Synergy) x20
- Lightning Fury x20
- Critical Strike (Pre-requisite) x1
- Dodge x1
- Avoid x1
- Penetrate x1
- Evade x1
- Pierce x1
- Inner Sight (Pre-requisite) x1
- Slow Missiles (Pre-requisite) x1
- Decoy (Pre-requisite) x1
- Valkyrie x1
- Infinty Runeword: The Infinity Runeword is very important for this build, as it greatly Reduces enemy’s lightning resistances, allowing you to even kill lightning immune enemies.
- Fortitude Runeword
- Vampire Gaze
- Holy Freeze (During Nightmare)
- Titan’s Revenge (Unique): This Javelin provides a lot of +Skills, Strength, Dexterity, +30% Faster Run/Walk and have a massive stack size that auto-replenishes, meaning that you’ll often don’t have to worry about going back to town. I personally prefer Titan’s over the other options, mainly because of the Run speed and stack size.
- Thunderstroke (Unique): If you want to maximize your damage output, then this Javelin not only provides +Skills, but also Increased Attack Speed, a massive amount of flat lightning damage, it lowers enemy’s lightning resistance and has a chance to cast Lightning on hit. Many players prefer this over Titan’s. because of their insane damage values.
- Javelin (Magic): Amazon Specific Javelins can spawn with 2 sets of + Skills on the same item, meaning that it’s possible to find Magical Javelins with +6 Javelin Skills. These items are extremely rare and valuable, but also the best option for this build. For a dream drop, you’ll want to search for Increased Attack Speed as well.
- Chains of Honor (Runeword): This build usually lacks resistances, so this is a perfect option to compensate for that. The +Skills, Life Leech and damage vs demons are great additions as well.
- Enigma (Runeword): Many players like to run Enigma because of its teleport ability but I wouldn’t recommend it for this build. The amazon has one of the lowest breakpoints when it comes to Faster Cast Rate, so you’ll be teleporting much slower than other characters. Enigma doesn’t provide Resistances either, so you might end up getting killed by teleporting into an enemy.
- For gloves you’ll want to find Magic gloves with +3 to Javelin and Spear Skills and 20% Increased Attack Speed, or Rare gloves with +2 to Javelin and Spear Skills, 20% Increased Attack Speed, and other useful stats such as Life Leech, Mana Leech, Resistances, Life, etc.
- Razortail (Unique): This belt provides you with an additional 30% chance to pierce enemies. This stacks with your own Pierce Skill, providing you a 100% proc chance which greatly increases your overall performance when using Lightning Fury.
- Thundergod’s Vigor (Unique): This belt is another great option, as it increases your damage by providing +3 to Lightning Fury and a flat lightning damage bonus. It also provide Strenght, Vitality and increases your lightning defense with Lightning Absorb and increased maximum lightning resistance.
- Aldur’s Advance: These boots provide a massive +40% Faster Run/Walk Speed as well as Fire Resistance and Life.
- War Traveler (Unique): These boots provide +25% Faster Run/Walk Speed, Strength and increase your Magic Find by a massive 30-50%.
- Sandstorm (Unique): These boots provide +20% Faster Hit Recovery, Strength and Vitality. The FHR will help avoid getting Stun-locked by most enemies.
- 1x Stone of Jordan (Unique): This ring provides +1 to all skills as well as a lot of mana which is critical for this build.
- 1x Raven Frost (Unique): This ring prevents that you from being frozen. If you can afford a Cham Rune, you can insert it on your helmet and use an additional Stone of Jordan instead.
- Highlord’s Wrath (Unique): This amulet provides +1 to skills, Lightning Resistance, Lightning Damage and Increased Attack speed.
- Mara’s Kaleidoscope (Unique): This amulet provide +2 to all Skills as well as +20-30 to all resistances and +5 to all attributes.
Try to focus on the ones that grant you:
- Attack Rating
- Javaline Skills
- Magic Find