Create a meteor shower to rain fiery destruction on nearby enemies.
Duration: 10 Seconds
|Skill Tree||Elemental Skills|
Armageddon is a Druid Skill in Diablo 2. Armageddon is part of the Elemental Skills Tree and requires level 30 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
This terrible force of nature’s vengeance rains down flaming stones around the
Druid who cast it, pummeling any opponents foolish enough to be caught in its
Armageddon Information Effect
- Create a meteor shower to rain fiery destruction on nearby enemies.
- Cast Delay: 6 Seconds
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes
- Casting Delay has been removed for this skill
- Physical Damage significantly increased
- Tooltip updated to now display Physical Damage
- Duration: 10 Seconds
- Radius: 5.3 Yards
- Mana Cost: 36
- Armageddon Required Level: 30
- Armageddon Prerequisites: Firestorm, Molten Boulder, Fissure, Volcano, Arctic Blast, Cyclone Armor, Twister, Tornado, Hurricane
Armageddon Receives Synergy From:
- Fissure: +2 Second Per Level
- Firestorm: +14% Fire Damage Per Level
- Molten Boulder: +14% Fire Damage Per Level
- Volcano: +18% Fire Damage Per Level - Before Patch 2.4 was +14%
Armageddon Provides Synergy to:
- Volcano: +12% Fire Damage Per Level
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Armageddon
Mana Cost: 35
Duration: 10 seconds
Radius: 3.5 yards
Notes and Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes
- Other tips and notes goes here...