Passive Effect: You have a chance to dodge enemy missiles when attacking or stading still.
Chance to Dodge Missile %: 24
|Skill Tree||Passive and Magic Skills|
Avoid is an Amazon Skill in Diablo 2. Avoid is part of the Passive and Magic Skills Tree and requires level 12 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
This ability hones the natural defensive ability of an Amazon. If she stands still, she can predict incoming missile attacks and elude them before they reach her. Most Amazon people can do this if all of their thoughts to the task, but only a warrior trained in this skill can do this even whilst caught unaware.
- Passive Effect: You have a chance to dodge enemy missiles when attacking or stading still.
- Cast Delay: None
- Avoid will work while attacking.
- You probably don't want to put more than a few points into Avoid. The benefit of additional points drops off significantly.
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes:
- The animation can now be interrupted and will no longer lock out the Amazon from performing other actions
- Chance to Dodge Missile %: 24
- Avoid Required Level: 12
- Avoid Prerequisites: Dodge
Avoid Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Avoid Provides Synergy to:
- Valkyrie: 100% effect transferred to the Valkyrie summon
- Decoy: 100% effect transferred to the Decoy summon.
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Avoid
Chance to Avoid
Notes and Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes
- Other Notes & Tips go here