Blade Shield is an Assassin Skill in Diablo 2. Blade Shield is part of the Traps Skill Tree and requires level 30 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
This contrivance releases several small razors and uses magnetic forces to set them
spinning about the Assassin, inflicting grievous wounds on any foe who approaches her
Blade Shield Information
- Spinning blades slice enemies who stray too close.
- Cast Delay: None
- Using Blade Shield will reduce the durability of your weapon.
- This will not trigger "On Striking" spells. It will however, trigger On Attack spells.
- Blade shield will trigger a "hitcheck" as soon as it is cast, so you can make it hit faster by standing within range of your target and spamming it.
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes:
- Duration scaling per level increased from 5 seconds to 12 seconds (matching Burst of Speed and Fade)
- Weapon Damage increased from 25% to 75%
- Tooltip updated to now display Radius
- Mana Cost: 27
- Duration (seconds): 120 (matching Burst of Speed and Fade) - Before Patch 2.4 was 20 seconds
- Damage: 1-30
- +3/4 Weapon Damage - Before Patch 2.4 was +1/4%
- Blade Shield Required Level: 30
- Blade Shield Prerequisites: Fire Blast, Shock Web, Charged Bolt Sentry, Lightning Sentry
Blade Shield Synergies
Blade Shield Receives Synergy From:
- Blade Sentinel: +10% Damage per level - NEW from Patch 2.4
- Blade Fury: +10% Damage per level - NEW from Patch 2.4
Blade Shield Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
Blade Shield Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Blade Shield
+1/4 Weapon Damage
Notes and Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes.
- Other Notes and Tips go here...
|Assassin Traps in Diablo 2|