Blessed Aim is a Paladin Skill in Diablo 2. Blessed Aim is part of the Offensive Auras Skill Tree and requires level 12 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
The spirits of the Light are ever vigilant, and in times of great need, have been known to aid their loyal disciples in subtle ways. When this aura is enabled, these spirits work to guide the hand of the Paladin and his companions, striking true where blows would normally miss.
Blessed Aim Information
- Increases Attack Rating.
- Cast Delay: None
- The Passive Bonus is 5% Attack Rating bonus per hard point invested while the aura is not active.
- Radius (yards): 10.6
- Attack +%: 75
- Blessed Aim Required Level: 12
- Blessed Aim Prerequisites: Might
Blessed Aim Synergies
Blessed Aim Receives Synergy From:
- Blessed Hammer: +14% Magic Damage Per Level
Blessed Aim Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
Blessed Aim Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Blessed Aim
Notes and Tips
- Since Patch 2.4, Tooltip was updated to now display passive Attack Rating bonus.
- Notes & Tips go here
|Paladin Offensive Auras in Diablo 2|