Blessed Hammer is a Paladin Skill in Diablo 2. Blessed Hammer is part of the Paladin Combat Skills Tree and requires level 18 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
The Visions of Akarat tell of a hopeless battle. Legions of the undead had laid siege to a small convent of nuns who were the keepers of a sacred relic, the Hammer of Ghrab Thaar. Suspended over a fiery chasm within the convent, the sisters knew the Hammer to be a powerful vessel of the Light and vowed never to allow it to fall into the hands of evil. With no weapons of their own, and no one to defend them, the nuns sacrificed themselves to destroy the hammer. Rather than let the undead despoil the church and the relic, they took the hammer and plunged themselves into the fiery chasm. At that moment, a powerful force of Light washed over the undead legion, striking them down where they stood. Since that time a well-trained Paladin is able to tap the remnants of this released energy, whirling a magical hammer to strike down his adversaries, especially the forces of the walking dead.
Blessed Hammer Information
- A summoned Hammer spirals outward, damaging enemies. The Undead take additional damage.
- Cast Delay: None
- This sends out a little glowing Hammer. The Hammer spins around you making a wider and wider turn until it disappears. Blessed Hammer has the ability to damage multiple enemies if it hits them.
- Does not ignore the immunity of monsters that are immune to magic.
- Also receives bonuses from Concentration.
- % Mana and Life Steal bonuses from items and weapons do not apply to Blessed Hammer.
- Mana Cost: 5
- Damage: 12-16
- 150% Damage To Undead
- Blessed Hammer Required Level: 18
- Blessed Hammer Prerequisites: Holy Bolt
Blessed Hammer Synergies
Blessed Hammer Receives Synergy From:
- Blessed Aim: +14% Magic damage per level
- Vigor: +14% Magic Damage per level
- Concentration (hidden): 50% of efficiency damage increase
Blessed Hammer Provides Synergy to:
- Holy Bolt: +50% Magic damage per level
Blessed Hammer Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Blessed Hammer
150% Damage To Undead
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here
|Paladin Combat Skills in Diablo 2|