Bone Armor is a Necromancer Skill in Diablo 2. Bone Armor is part of the Poison and Bone Spells Tree and requires level 1 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes.
This spell summons a barrier created from the bones of fallen warriors. The armor revolves around the Necromancer, protecting him against all attacks. Although enchanted, the armor does take damage and will eventually crumble.
Bone Armor Information
- Creates an orbiting shield of bone that absorbs melee damage.
- Cast Delay: None
- Bone Armor only protects the Necromancer from Physical Damage.
- Before spending too many points in Bone Armor, keep in mind that the passive bonuses of Bone Wall and/or Bone Prison each provide 50% more protection per Skill Point invested, and (do so) without the increase in Mana Cost.
- Mana Cost: 11
- Damage Shield: 20
- Bone Armor Required Level: 1
- Bone Armor Prerequisites: None
Bone Armor Synergies
Bone Armor Receives Synergy From:
Bone Armor Provides Synergy to:
Bone Armor Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Bone Armor
Since Patch 2.4, Damage Absorbed per level increased from 10 to 15.
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here
|Necromancer Poison and Bone Spells in Diablo 2|