Bone Prison is a Necromancer Skill in Diablo 2. Bone Prison is part of the Poison and Bone Spells Tree and requires level 24 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Similar to the Bone Wall, a Necromancer with this skill can summon a spirit wall of bone in the form of an enclosing ring. This prison traps all enemies within its circumference. Imprisoned within a cage of bone, the captives are held helpless until they can summon the strength to break through its skeletal confines or the Necromancer loses his hold over the spirits.
Bone Prison Information
- Creates a barrier of fossilized bone around your target.
- Cast Delay: None
- Player vs Player: You can use Bone Prison on other players.
- Cast Bone Prisons on bosses or players and curse them with Iron Maiden. If they try to escape the Bone Prison they will harm themselves. You can also summon a Golem inside the Bone Prison to fight whatever is inside. Cast spells such as Bone Spear or Bone Spirit at the enemies inside the Bone Prison.
- Note, this is not the same Bone Prison that Diablo uses. Diablo has his own Bone Prison type spell that no player can use.
- Nightmare/Hell: The stats shown below are only for Normal difficulty. The Bone Prison hit points increase for Nightmare, and again for Hell Difficulty.
- Mana Cost: 27
- Normal Hit Points: 22
- Duration (seconds): 24
- Bone Prison Required Level: 24
- Bone Prison Prerequisites: Teeth, Bone Armor, Corpse Explosion, Bone Wall, Bone Spear
Bone Prison Synergies
Bone Prison Receives Synergy From:
Bone Prison Provides Synergy to:
- Teeth: +15% Magic damage per level
- Bone Armor: +15 damage absorbed per level
- Bone Wall: +10% Life per level
- Bone Spear: +7% Magic damage per level
- Bone Spirit: +6% Magic damage per level
Bone Prison Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Bone Prison
Duration: 24 seconds
Normal Hit Points
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here
|Necromancer Poison and Bone Spells in Diablo 2|