Bone Spirit is a Necromancer Skill in Diablo 2. Bone Spirit is part of the Poison and Bone Spells Tree and requires level 30 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has been updated.
This powerful spell briefly summons the spirit of a vengeful revenant. This skeletal specter immediately seeks out its objective, ripping free a portion of the target's soul and carrying it away to the plane of the dead. This is not a true summoning spell, however, as the Necromancers have not yet determined how to control these wraiths. For now, it is enough that they are able to shield themselves and their companions from their wrath!
Bone Spirit Information
- Releases a spirit of the restless undead that tracks its target or finds one of its own.
- Cast Delay: None
- Player vs Player: You can cast Bone Spirit at someone trapped in a Bone Prison and it won't damage the Bone Prison.
- In addition to doing a lot of damage, Bone Spirit follows a target making it easy to aim. You can also fire off several bone spirits at once insuring a target will be destroyed.
- Bone Spirit will hit the nearest monster if it is launched with no target. If the monsters are too far away from you, the Bone Spirit will continue on without hitting anything. If you select a target and fire more than one Bone Spirit and the first Bone Spirit kills the Monster, the other Bone Spirits will continue on without hitting anything. So select no monsters if you don't care which monster is hit. Select a monster if you want the Bone Spirit to hit them specifically but be warned additional shots after they die will be wasted
- Oblivion Knights in The Chaos Sanctuary of Act IV also cast Bone Spirits.
- Mana Cost: 12
- Damage: 22-33
Bone Spirit Synergies
Bone Spirit Receives Synergy From:
- Teeth: +8% Magic Damage Per Level
- Bone Wall: +8% Magic Damage Per Level
- Bone Spear: +8% Magic Damage Per Level
- Bone Prison: +8% Magic Damage Per Level
(Patch 2.4, Synergies have been updated from 6% to 8%)
Bone Spirit Provides Synergy to:
Bone Spirit Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Bone Spirit
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here
|Necromancer Poison and Bone Spells in Diablo 2|