Summon a vine that eats corpses and replenishes your life.
|Skill Tree||Druid Summoning Skills|
Carrion Vine is a Druid Skill in Diablo 2. Carrion Vine is part of the Druid Summoning Skills Tree and requires level 12 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
The sentient plant summoned by this skill draws the corpses of your enemies into
the ground, where it rapidly decomposes them, giving their life energies to the
Druid who summoned it.
Carrion Vine Information Effect
- Summon a vine that eats corpses and replenishes your life.
- Cast Delay: None
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes
- Min Life and Max Life values are averaged to always be the same, accurate to the tooltip
- Life recovery has been reworked to be +1% Healing per level, instead of using a diminishing calculation ranging from 3%-12%
- Life: 96
- Heals: 4 Percent
- Mana Cost: 10
- Carrion Vine Required Level: 12
- Carrion Vine Prerequisites: Poison Creeper
Carrion Vine Synergies
Carrion Vine Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Carrion Vine Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
Carrion Vine Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Carrion Vine
Mana Cost: 10
Notes and Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes.
- Other Notes and Tips go here...
|Druid Summoning Skills in Diablo 2|