Reduces the chance that your attacks will be interrupted.
Uninterrupt Chance: 20%
|Skill Tree||Offensive Auras|
|Type||Active / Passive|
Concentration is a Paladin Skill in Diablo 2. Concentration is part of the Offensive Auras Skill Tree and requires level 18 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Those within the sphere of influence of this skill gain the gift of clarity. A serene sense of lucidity eases the minds of those within, giving them the freedom to focus on individual tasks despite the chaos and distractions of battle. This sense of tranquility allows the Paladin and his comrades to strike calculated and devastating blows.
- Reduces the chance that your attacks will be interrupted.
- Cast Delay: None
- Concentration offers two things, a chance for an uninterrupted hit, and increases greatly the damage you will do. This can also be combined with other high damage combat skills such as Sacrifice and Charge for high levels of damage. If you want to do a lot of damage, this is a good aura for you. This can also be shared with other party members which is great especially for other Paladins, Barbarians, and Amazons.
- Concentration increases the damage for Blessed Hammer at 50% efficiency.
- Uninterrupt Chance: 20%
- Radius (yards): 10.6
- Damage +%: 60
- Concentration Required Level: 18
- Concentration Prerequisites: Might, Blessed Aim
Concentration Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Concentration Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Concentration
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here
|Paladin Offensive Auras in Diablo 2|
Blessed Aim ♦ Conviction ♦ Fanaticism ♦ Holy Fire ♦ Holy Freeze ♦ Holy Shock ♦ Might ♦ Sanctuary ♦ Thorns