Conviction is a Paladin Skill in Diablo 2. Conviction is part of the Offensive Auras Skill Tree and requires level 30 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
It is fearsome enough to behold the power of a Paladin, let alone a Paladin aglow with the aura of Conviction. This halo of righteousness demonstrates, with force, the grim determination of those who shine within its brilliance. Any who stand against the Paladin and his allies will understand the meaning of folly.
- Reduces enemy Defense and the Resistances of monsters.
- Cast Delay: None
- This aura is displayed on the Paladin and in some cases on the mercenary using the "Infinity" runeword, but they do not suffer from the aura's penalties. It is also displayed on all monsters that are in range. However, sometimes you can come across a boss that is aura enchanted with this aura; then, the aura is displayed on the boss with no negative effect, and if in range, on the players, hirelings, summoned minions, lone barbarians from Act 5 or 'returned' skeletons, and all get negative effects on them.
- This aura does not lower an enemy's magic or poison resistance. Conviction will remove immunities which will allow you or your party members to damage monsters that were previously untouchable with immunities. There is a cap of -150% resistance and you will not be able to remove some monster's immunities in hell level.
- This aura, when breaking an immunity, will only function at 1/5 effectiveness.
- Radius (Yards): 7.3
- Party Damage +%: 25
- Your Damage +%: 50
- Attack Speed +%: 14
- Attack +%: 40
- Conviction Required Level: 30
- Conviction Prerequisites: Might, Thorns, Holy Fire, Holy Freeze, Sanctuary
Conviction Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Conviction Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Conviction
Radius 13.3 Yards
Maximum Resist -%
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here
|Paladin Offensive Auras in Diablo 2|