Critical Strike is an Amazon Skill in Diablo 2. Critical Strike is part of the Passive and Magic Skills Tree and requires level 1 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Among the arsenal of techniques employed by the Amazon warrior is her ability to study opponents carefully and detect any weaknesses. She can then use these deficiencies in her adversary to strike at precisely those areas that will cause the greatest injuries.
Critical Strike Information
- Passive Effect: Your attacks have a change to do doble damage.
- Cast Delay: None
- Critical Strike will work with any weapon. It is a very important Amazon skill, because it adds the chance of doing double damage. Since it's passive, it can combine with any of the Amazon's skills. The beauty of Critical Strike is that it is a Passive skill, so it is always "active" and it will combine with additional skills you may use such as Multiple Shot, Pierce and so on.
- Does the Amazon’s Critical Strike double all of the damage done, or only the base damage done without any double in elemental attacks? The rules for what modifiers get applied when, are very complex. In general, all bonus multipliers are added together, and then applied (+50% and +20% = +70%) and then all bonus adds are applied. Some magic modifiers affect the base damage of the weapon before the bonus multipliers - generally the non-elemental ones.
- Chance to 2x Damage %: 16
- Critical Strike Required Level: 1
- Critical Strike Prerequisites: None
Critical Strike Synergies
Critical Strike Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Critical Strike Provides Synergy to:
- Valkyrie: 100% effect transferred to the Valkyrie
Critical Strike Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Critical Strike
Chance to Crit
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here