Cyclone Armor is a Druid Skill in Diablo 2. Cyclone Armor is part of the Elemental Skills Tree and requires level 12 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
This skill allows the Druid to sheath himself in a swirling mass of charged particles
that absorbs damage from fire-, cold-, and lightning-based attacks.
Cyclone Armor Information
- Shield Yourself from damage caused by Fire, Cold, and Lightning
- Cast Delay: None
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes
- Absorbs 40 Damage
- Mana Cost: 6
- Cyclone Armor Required Level: 12
- Cyclone Armor Prerequisites: Arctic Blast
Cyclone Armor Synergies
Cyclone Armor Receives Synergy From:
Cyclone Armor Provides Synergy to:
- Arctic Blast: +15% Cold damage per level
- Tornado: +9% Damage per level
- Hurricane: +2 Seconds per level
Cyclone Armor Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Cyclone Armor
Notes and Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes
- Other tips and notes goes here...