Double Swing is a Barbarian Skill in Diablo 2. Double Swing is part of the Barbarian Combat Skills Tree and requires level 6 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
A Barbarian warrior learns to fight with a weapon in each hand, for after all, are not two weapons better than one? A young Barbarian learns to use both hands independently of each other, striking simultaneous blows at separate targets. As his talent grows in this skill, he attacks with increasing control and accuracy.
Double Swing Information
- When two weapons are equipped attacks two targets if possible, or one target twice.
- Cast Delay: None
- The stats listed below for mana cost are the true values and do not represent what is shown in-game.
- Mana Cost: 1.0
- Attack +%: 15
- Double Swing Required Level: 6
- Double Swing Prerequisites: Bash
Double Swing Synergies
Double Swing Receives Synergy From:
- Bash: +10% Damage Per Level
Double Swing Provides Synergy to:
Double Swing Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Double Swing
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here