Energy Shield is a Sorceress Skill in Diablo 2. Energy Shield is part of the Lightning Spells Tree and requires level 24 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Sheathing herself in pure energy, the Sorceress walks fearlessly into the fray. So long as she can maintain her concentration over this magical buffer, she diverts harmful magical energies and absorbs physical harm into her store of Mana.
Energy Shield Information
- Creates a magical that consumes mana instead of health when you take damage.
- Cast Delay: None
- Mana Cost: 5
- Absorbs % Damage: 20
- Duration (seconds): 144
Mana Cost: 5
Absorbs % Damage: 20
Duration (seconds): 144
- Energy Shield Required Level: 24
- Energy Shield Prerequisites: Charged Bolt, Telekinesis, Lightning, Teleport, Chain Lightning
Energy Shield Synergies
Energy Shield Receives Synergy From:
- Telekinesis: Mana lost per point of damage is 0.0625 less per level
Energy Shield Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
Energy Shield Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Energy Shield
Mana Cost: 5
Notes and Tips
- Since Patch 2.4, Tooltip was updated to display more information about the Mana consumed and the Telekinesis synergy.
- Notes & Tips go here