Exploding Arrow is an Amazon Skill in Diablo 2. Exploding Arrow is part of the Bow and Crossbow Skills Tree and requires level 12 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Another gift of Hefaetrus, an Amazon warrior practiced in this skill can imbue the arrows that she fires with the ability to explode upon impact. The resulting detonation not only allows her to damage her intended target, but also anything caught within the explosive blast. The sight of a full battalion of Amazon archers firing a volley of such arrows is eerily beautiful. Many warriors, having witnessed good friends consumed by the flames of these arrows, vow never to fight against Amazon warriors ever again.
Exploding Arrow Information
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes:
- Enchatns an arrow or bolt that explodes on contact, damaging all nearby enemies.
- Cast Delay: None
- Damage scaling increased by about 50% for higher skill levels - NEW from Patch 2.4
- Exploding Arrow Required Level: 12
- Exploding Arrow Prerequisites: Magic Arrow, Fire Arrow, Multiple Shot
Exploding Arrow Synergies
Exploding Arrow Receives Synergy From:
Exploding Arrow Provides Synergy to:
Exploding Arrow Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Exploding Arrow
- Mana Cost per level reduced from +0.5 to +0.25
Notes and Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes
- Other Notes & Tips go here
|Amazon Bow and Crossbow Skills in Diablo 2|