Fire Arrow is an Amazon Skill in Diablo 2. Fire Arrow is part of the Bow and Crossbow Skills Tree and requires level 1 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Hefaetrus is the Amazonian god of fire and rebirth who lives deep within the great volcano, Mount Arnazeus, on the island of Philios. Although primarily the patron deity of farmers, from time to time he bestows his favors upon the warriors of the Islands, so they may keep safe his congregation. Through proper prayer and the sacrifice of many fierce enemies, an especially brave Amazon can attain the power to imbue her shots with the destructive power of fire, allowing her to rake blazing missiles from her bow.
Fire Arrow Information
- Magically enhances your arrows or bolt with fire.
- Cast Delay: None
- Fire Arrow is useful in early parts of the game. Before putting more than one point into the skill, keep in mind that Exploding Arrow and Immolation Arrow are available at higher Character Levels.
- Mana Cost: 3
- Fire Damage: 1-4
- Converts X% Physical Damage
To Elemental Damage: 3
- +X% To Attack Rating: 10
- Fire Arrow Required Level: 1
- Fire Arrow Prerequisites: None
Fire Arrow Synergies
Fire Arrow Receives Synergy From
- Exploding Arrow: +12% Fire Damage Per Level
Fire Arrow Provides Synergy to:
- Exploding Arrow: +12% fire damage per level.
- Immolation Arrow: +5% average fire damage per second per level.
Fire Arrow Progression
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes:
- Mana Cost no longer increases per level
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Fire Arrow
Converted to Fire
Notes and Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes
- Other Notes & Tips go here
|Amazon Bow and Crossbow Skills in Diablo 2|