Firestorm is a Druid Skill in Diablo 2. Firestorm is part of the Elemental Skills Tree and requires level 1 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Wielding this ability, the Druid projects waves of molten earth that spread outward and
burn a wide swath of destruction through his foes.
- Unleash fiery chaos to burn your enemies.
- Cast Delay: 0.6 Seconds
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes
- Casting Delay will no longer share its cooldown with other skills that have Casting Delays
- Tooltip updated to now display Casting Delay
- Mana Cost: 4
- Averange Fire Damage: 3-7 per second
- Firestorm Required Level: 1
- Firestorm Prerequisites: None
Firestorm Receives Synergy From:
Firestorm Provides Synergy to:
- Molten Boulder: +8% Fire Damage Per Level
- Fissure: +12% Fire Damage Per Level
- Armageddon: +14% Fire Damage Per Level
- Fire Claws: +22% Fire Damage Per Level
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Firestorm
Mana Cost: 4
Fire Damage (per second)
Notes and Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes
- Other tips and notes goes here...