Fist of the Heavens is a Paladin Skill in Diablo 2. Fist of the Heavens is part of the Paladin Combat Skills Tree and requires level 30 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has been updated.
This spell allows the Paladin to summon the power of holy vengeance. Manifesting as lightning from the heavens, these bolts rain down from the sky, exploding into a thousand shafts of light that radiate outwards to banish the evil from the battlefield.
Fist of the Heavens Information
- Lightning attack from the sky that releases Holy Bolts.
- Cast Delay: 0.4 Second
- Target a monster, and Fist of Heavens unleashes a Lightning Bolt from the Heavens. From the impact point, Holy Bolts spread out around the area.
- This skill is primarily useful against large collections of undead Monsters but also can be used against other monsters for the direct Lightning damage.
- Fist of the Heavens always hits.
- Holy Bolts pierces targets (Undead and Allies) [Patch 2.4].
Since Patch 2.4, Casting Delay is reduced from 1 to 0.4 seconds. This skill no longer share its cooldown and no longer forces you to attack when out of mana. Targeting has been improved into automatic.
- Mana Cost: 25
- Lightning Damage: 150-200
- Holy Bolt Damage: 40-50
- Fist of the Heavens Required Level: 30
- Fist of the Heavens Prerequisites: Sacrifice, Holy Bolt, Zeal, Vengeance, Blessed Hammer, Conversion
Fist of the Heavens Synergies
Fist of the Heavens Receives Synergy From:
Fist of the Heavens Provides Synergy to:
- Holy Bolt: +50% Magic damage per level
Fist of the Heavens Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Fist of the Heavens
Mana Cost: 25
Holy Bolt Damage
Notes and Tips
- In Patch 2.4, Tooltip was updated to now display Casting Delay.
- Notes & Tips go here
|Paladin Combat Skills in Diablo 2|