Freezing Arrow is an Amazon Skill in Diablo 2. Freezing Arrow is part of the Bow and Crossbow Skills Tree and requires level 30 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
The greatest of the powers attained by those dedicated to Karcheus is the skill to imbue their arrows with the freezing power of a devastating avalanche. Enemies within the impact of a freezing arrow are frozen in their tracks and feel crushing pain, as if a mass of magical ice had toppled onto them.
Freezing Arrow Information
- Magically enhances an arrow or bolt to freeze entire groups of monsters.
- Cast Delay: None
- Player vs Player: Other players will be chilled, not frozen.
- Freezing Arrow is similar to the Sorceress' Glacial Spike. Freezing arrow can be a bit more powerful however because in addition to the base arrow damage, it can also work with Pierce and Critical Strike.
- Before significantly investing in Freeze Arrow keep in mind that Cold Length Durations are reduced in Nightmare and Hell. On Hell Difficulty the freeze will last 0.5 seconds. If you fire continually with a fast bow, you may find, however that this is enough to keep a monster from moving very far.
Freezing Arrow Synergies
Freezing Arrow Receives Synergy From:
Freezing Arrow Provides Synergy to:
- Ice Arrow: +5% Freeze Length Per Level
Freezing Arrow Progression
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes:
- Mana Cost per level reduced from +0.5 to +0.25
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Freezing Arrow
Duration: 2 seconds
Radius: 3.3 Yards
Notes and Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes
- Other Notes & Tips go here
|Amazon Bow and Crossbow Skills in Diablo 2|