Holy Fire is a Paladin Skill in Diablo 2. Holy Fire is part of the Offensive Auras Skill Tree and requires level 6 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has been updated.
With a hint of brimstone in the air, the noble Paladin strides into battle encased in this holy aura. All those within its range are burnt with the fires of divine virtue. Beware, Beasts of Hell! The fire of purification is upon you!
Holy Fire Information
- Periodically does Fire damage to nearby enemies.
- Cast Delay: None
- Holy Fire can be a good skill to use in Act I. By Act II you should consider advancing on to Holy Shock.
- Area Damage scales based on the distance between the enemy and the caster. Dealing 100% to 200% from the furthest to the closest distance to the caster. (Patch 2.4)
- Holy Fire Required Level: 6
- Holy Fire Prerequisites: Might
Holy Fire Synergies
Holy Fire Receives Synergy From:
(Since Patch 2.4, Resist Fire synergy increased from 18% to 24% and Salvation Synergy increased from 6% to 10%)
Holy Fire Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
Holy Fire Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Holy Fire
Fire Damage Added To Attack
Since Patch 2.4, Damage level scaling increased by about 90%
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here
|Paladin Offensive Auras in Diablo 2|