Create a massive storm of wind and debris to pound your enemies to bits.
Duration: 10 Seconds
|Skill Tree||Elemental Skills|
Hurricane is a Druid Skill in Diablo 2. Hurricane is part of the Elemental Skills Tree and requires level 30 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Particularly talented Druids can summon this most potent gale of devastation. A
fierce storm wreaks havoc around him, while the Druid stays cradled within the
gentle calm of its eye.
Hurricane Information Effect
- Create a massive storm of wind and debris to pound your enemies to bits.
- Cast Delay: 6 Seconds
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes
- Duration: 10 Seconds
- Radius: 6 Yards
- Mana Cost: 30
- Hurricane Required Level: 30
- Hurricane Prerequisites: Arctic Blast, Cyclone Armor, Twister, Tornado
Hurricane Receives Synergy From:
- Cyclone Armor: +2 Second per level
- Twister: +9% Cold Damage per level
- Tornado: +9% Cold Damage per level
Hurricane Provides Synergy to:
- Arctic Blast: +15% Cold Damage per level
- Cyclone Armor: +7% Damage per level
- Twister: +10% Damage per level
- Tornado: +9% Damage per level
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Hurricane
Mana Cost: 30
Duration: 10 seconds
Radius: 6 yards
Notes and Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes
- Other tips and notes goes here...