Ice Arrow is an Amazon Skill in Diablo 2. Ice Arrow is part of the Bow and Crossbow Skills Tree and requires level 18 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
The second of the prizes Karcheus bestows to a true warrior, this skill enables the Amazon to instill her arrows with the glacial force of a fierce blizzard. Enemies struck by this power not only feel the icy sting of the enchanted shaft, but also the force of a chilling arctic wind that, mysteriously, they alone can feel.
Ice Arrow Information
- Magically enhances your arrow or bolt to freeze your enemies.
- Cast Delay: None
- Player vs Player: Other players will be chilled, not frozen.
- An upgrade to Cold Arrow, Ice Arrow is similar to the Sorceress' Ice Blast spell. Ice Arrow will hit one target and will freeze them in place. In higher difficulty levels the Cold length will be reduced so consider this before focusing heavily in this skill (more than one point). Freezing Arrow is a much better replacement at Level 30.
- Ice Arrow Required Level: 18
- Ice Arrow Prerequisites: Cold Arrow
Ice Arrow Synergies
Ice Arrow Receives Synergy From:
Ice Arrow Provides Synergy to:
Ice Arrow Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Ice Arrow
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here
|Amazon Bow and Crossbow Skills in Diablo 2|