Enhances arrows or bolts to cause sever Fire Damage and creates a pyre upon impact.
|Skill Tree||Bow and Crossbow Skills|
Immolation Arrow is an Amazon Skill in Diablo 2. Immolation Arrow is part of the Bow and Crossbow Skills Tree and requires level 24 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Hefaetrus will sometimes bestow this ability to his greatest champions. These fire-instilled arrows burn with such a fierce intensity that the very earth surrounding where they impact ignites into flame. Although the fires last but a few moments, some say the effect is as if the pillars of the mighty kingdom of Hefaetrus were reaching up through the ground to strike down the enemies who linger nearby.
Immolation Arrow Information
- Enhances arrows or bolts to cause sever Fire Damage and creates a pyre upon impact.
- Cast Delay: 1 Second
- This skill is somewhat similar to the Sorceress' Firewall. If you can keep a monster in the same place (by attacking your Decoy or Valkyrie), you may find this skill to be useful. This might be an option when facing Stone Skin Unique Monsters as well.
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes:
- Average Fire Damage per second scaling increased by about 100%
- Casting Delay will no longer share its cooldown with other skills that have Casting Delays
- Tooltip updated to now display Casting Delay
- Mana Cost per level reduced from +0.5 to +0.25
- Mana Cost: 6
- Explosive Damage: 13-25
- Fire Duration 4 Seconds
- Average Fire Damage Per Second: 8-10
- +X% To Attack Rating: 30
- Immolation Arrow Required Level: 24
- Immolation Arrow Prerequisites: Magic Arrow, Fire Arrow, Multiple Shot, Exploding Arrow
Immolation Arrow Synergies
Immolation Arrow Receives Synergy From:
- Fire Arrow: +5% Average Fire Damage Per Second Per Level
- Exploding Arrow: +10% Fire Damage Per Level
Immolation Arrow Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
Immolation Arrow Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Immolation Arrow
Fire Duration 4 Seconds
Notes and Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes
- Other Notes & Tips go here
|Amazon Bow and Crossbow Skills in Diablo 2|