Impale is an Amazon Skill in Diablo 2. Impale is part of the Javelin and Spear Skill Tree and requires level 12 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Although deftness and superior hand-eye coordination are the hallmarks of the Amazon warrior, they are also well known for the ferocity of their attacks. An experienced warrior is able to focus her fury and deliver blows so powerful that they have been known to shatter their weapon in the process.
- Increases Attack Damage but rapidly regrades the weapon.
- Cast Delay: None
- Impale will reduce attack speed by a huge degree, and that during the attack time, which can be over a second, the attack can be interrupted.
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes:
- This skill is now an uninterruptible attack.
- Attack Rating modification has been removed. Now this skill will always hit the target.
- This skill now slows the target by a percentage for a duration
- Mana Cost: 3
- Attack Mod %: 100
- Weapon Durability %: 46
- Damage +%: 300
- Impale Required Level: 12
- Impale Prerequisites: Jab
Impale Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Impale Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Impale
Notes and Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes
- Notes & Tips go here