Inferno is a Sorceress Skill in Diablo 2. Inferno is part of the Fire Spells Tree and requires level 6 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has been updated.
Using this spell, a Sorceress can reach into the depths of her being and issue forth a gout of fire, incinerating any opponents standing within its reach.
- Creates a continuous jet of flame to scorch your enemies
- Cast Delay: None
- Mana Cost: 7
- Damage (per sec): 12-25
- Range (yards): 3.3
- Inferno Required Level: 6
- Inferno Prerequisites: None
Inferno Receives Synergy From:
- Warmth: +16% Fire damage per level
Note: In Patch 2.4, the Warmth synergy was increased from 13% to 16%.
Inferno Provides Synergy to:
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Inferno
Damage (per sec)
Note: In Patch 2.4, Base damage and level scaling increased by about 75%, Mana Cost baseline was reduced from 7 to 4 per Second. Range baseline increased by 75%.
Notes and Tips
- Controls were updated in Patch 2.4 so the skill now castss in free form and no longer locks on a target at a time.
- Notes & Tips go here