Inner Sight is an Amazon Skill in Diablo 2. Inner Sight is part of the Passive and Magic Skills Tree and requires level 1 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
The lush canopy of trees covering the Amazon homeland allows little sunlight to reach the ground. To better adapt to their environment, the Amazons have developed a technique whereby they can attune themselves to the life forces in the surrounding area and transfer these energies into a source of luminescence. This enables the Amazon and her companions to see her enemies in shadow and darkness.
Inner Sight Information Effect
- Illuminates nearby enemies making them easier to hit for you and your party.
- Cast Delay: None
- This skill is very useful early on. In dark areas, Inner Sight will make monsters easier to see. At early levels, the Defense reduction will significantly reduce enemy Defense. Defense determines how easy a monster is to hit, so you will have an easier time hitting monsters with Inner Sight. However, this spell becomes less effective as monsters start to have higher Defense, especially on higher difficulty levels. Consult the Monster Section for a listing of monster Defense. If you're having trouble hitting a monster, or there are huge packs of monsters that are difficult to see, cast Inner Sight. It is a cheap spell to cast and certainly can't hurt.
- You may notice if you are hit while trying to cast Inner Sight, the spell will be interrupted. Cast the spell again until it works.
- Inner Sight has a larger area effect than most Curses. It is not difficult to hit every monster in the area with Inner Sight.
- Inner Sight does not stack. If two Amazons cast.
- Inner Sight the last one to cast Inner Sight is the one that's used.
- Mana Cost: 5
- Radius (yards): 35% Before Patch 2.4 was 13.8
- Duration (seconds): 8
- Enemy Defense -X: 40
- Inner Sight Required Level: 1
- Inner Sight Prerequisites: None
Inner Sight Synergies
Inner Sight Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Inner Sight Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
Inner Sight Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Inner Sight
Mana Cost: 5
Radius (yards) 35%
Notes and Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes
- Other Notes & Tips go here