Ith is a Rune in Diablo 2. Ith can be applied to Socketed Items, by doing so it grants said item different properties depending on if the Socketed Item is a Weapon or a piece of Armor. Runes can also be used in some Horadric Cube's recipes. When socketed in a certain combination and order, Runes can become Runewords, giving more powerful bonuses to the item they have socketed.
Ith Modifiers & Effects
Ith grants the following modifiers:
+9 To Maximum Damage
Armor, Helms and Shields
15% Damage Taken Goes to Mana
An item Socketed with an Ith Rune increases the item's level requirement to 15, unless it was already higher.
How to find Ith
- The Countess's extra Rune drops on any difficulty can include Ith Runes.
- The Hellforge on normal difficulty has a 1 to 11 chance to drop an Ith Rune as part of its reward.
Rune Words that use Ith
Ith can be used in the following Runewords:
- x1 Enigma
- x1 Harmony
- x1 Honor
- x1 Malice
- x1 Radiance
- x1 Rain
- 1x Wisdom (Will be available in Patch 2.4)
- 1x Mist (Will be available in Patch 2.4)
Horadric Recipes that use Ith
- You can transmute x3 Ith Runes to create one Tal Rune.
- You can transmute a magic full helm or exceptional/elite version (basinet or giant conch), a jewel, an Ith rune, and a perfect sapphire to create a crafted Hit Power helm.
- You can transmute a magic spiked shield or exceptional/elite version (barbed shield or blade barrier), a jewel, an Ith rune, and a perfect ruby to create a crafted Blood shield.
- You can transmute a magic light belt or exceptional/elite version (sharkskin belt or vampirefang belt), a jewel, an Ith rune, and a perfect amethyst to create a crafted Caster belt.
- You can transmute a magic crown or exceptional/elite version (grand crown or corona), a jewel, an Ith rune, and a perfect emerald to create a crafted Safety helm.
Ith Notes & Tips
- Notes and tips go here