Lightning Fury is an Amazon Skill in Diablo 2. Lightning Fury is part of the Javelin and Spear Skill Tree and requires level 30 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Possibly the most devastating, and certainly the most spectacular, of all the techniques learned by an Amazon warrior is Lightning Fury. The High Priestess of Zerae will teach select Amazons the secret of focusing the power of the goddess, consecrating a javelin to become the ultimate weapon of vengeance. The energy contained within the javelin is so powerful that its electrical energy explodes from its stricken target, releasing bolts of lightning that strike down hapless foes nearby. Swift and powerful is the justice administered by an eminent Amazon.
Lightning Fury Information Effect
- Chances a Thrown Javelin into a Powerful Bolt of Lightning that splits on impact.
- Cast Delay: None
- Lightning Fury will release a set number of lightning bolts towards each of the surrounding monsters when a monster is hit with this spell. The maximum number of bolts are listed as you increase the skill's level. The minimum number of bolts are determined by the amount of monsters in close proximity to the one being targeted. If pierce is available, a second release of bolts can occur if another monster or wall lies behind the original target.
- Mana Cost: 10
- Lightning Damage: 1-40
- Number of Bolts: 2
- Lightning Fury Required Level: 30
- Lightning Fury Prerequisites: Poison Javelin, Lightning Bolt, Plague Javelin
Lightning Fury Synergies
Lightning Fury Receives Synergy From:
- Power Strike: +1% Lightning Damage Per Level
- Lightning Bolt: +1% Lightning Damage Per Level
- Charged Strike: +1% Lightning Damage Per Level
- Lightning Strike: +1% Lightning Damage Per Level
Lightning Fury Provides Synergy to:
- Power Strike: +10% Lightning Damage Per Level
- Lightning Bolt: +3% Lightning Damage Per Level
- Charged Strike: +10% Lightning Damage Per Level
- Lightning Strike: +8% Lightning Damage Per Level
Lightning Fury Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Lightning Fury
Number of Bolts
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here