Lightning Sentry is an Assassin Skill in Diablo 2. Lightning Sentry is part of the Traps Skill Tree and requires level 24 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
This device discharges great bolts of electricity, frying any assailants foolish enough to
Lightning Sentry Information
- A trap that shoots lightning to scorch passing enemies.
- Cast Delay: None
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes:
- Removed synergy from Death Sentry skill
- Mana Cost: 20
- Lightning Damage: 1-24
- Shoots 10 Times
- Lightning Sentry Required Level: 24
- Lightning Sentry Prerequisites: Fire Blast, Shock Web, Charged Bolt Sentry
Lightning Sentry Synergies
Lightning Sentry Receives Synergy From:
- Fire Blast: +9% Fire damage per level
- Shock Web: +12% Lightning damage per level Before Patch 2.4 was +18%
- Charged Bolt Sentry: +12% Lightning damage per level Before Patch 2.4 was +18%
Lightning Sentry Provides Synergy to:
- Shock Web: +12% Lightning damage per level
- Charged Bolt Sentry: +12% Lightning damage per level
- Death Sentry: +12% Lightning damage per level
Lightning Sentry Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Lightning Sentry
Mana Cost: 20
Shoots 10 times
Notes and Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes.
- Other Notes and Tips go here...
|Assassin Traps in Diablo 2|