Lightning Strike is an Amazon Skill in Diablo 2. Lightning Strike is part of the Javelin and Spear Skill Tree and requires level 30 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Through focus and intense devotion to Zerae, an experienced warrior can harness Zerae's gift of lighting to great effect. Such a warrior is able to call upon the Goddess' might to destroy her enemies, unleashing a bolt of lighting that arcs from foe to foe.
Lightning Strike Information
- Adds Lightning Damage to Javelin and Spear class Weapons and releases chain Lightning upon impact.
- Cast Delay: None
This spell allows you to get a Chain Lightning hit when using a Spear class or Javelin class weapon.
- Mana Cost: 9
- Lightning Damage: 1-25
- Hits: 2
- Lightning Strike Required Level: 30
- Lightning Strike Prerequisites: Jab, Poison Javelin, Power Strike, Lightning Bolt, Charged Strike
Lightning Strike Synergies
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes:
Lightning Strike Receives Synergy From:
- Power Strike: +11% Lightning Damage Per Level Before Patch 2.4 was 8%
- Lightning Bolt: +11% Lightning Damage Per Level Before Patch 2.4 was 8%
- Charged Strike: +11% Lightning Damage Per Level Before Patch 2.4 was 8%
Lightning Strike Provides Synergy to:
- Power Strike: +10% Lightning Damage Per Level
- Lightning Bolt: +3% Lightning Damage Per Level
- Charged Strike: +10% Lightning Damage Per Level
- Lightning Fury: +1% Lightning Damage Per Level
Lightning Strike Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Lightning Strike
Mana Cost: 9
Number of hits
Notes and Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes
- Other Notes & Tips go here