Lum is a Rune in Diablo 2. Lum can be applied to Socketed Items, by doing so it grants said item different properties depending on if the Socketed Item is a Weapon or a piece of Armor. Runes can also be used in some Horadric Cube's recipes. When socketed in a certain combination and order, Runes can become Runewords, giving more powerful bonuses to the item they have socketed.
Lum Modifiers & Effects
Lum grants the following modifiers:
+10 To Energy
Armor, Helms and Shields
+10 To Energy
An item Socketed with a Lum Rune increases the item's level requirement to 37, unless it was already higher.
How to find Lum
- The Countess's extra Rune drops can include Lum Runes. Only on Hell difficulty.
- The Hellforge on Nightmare or Hell difficulty has a 1 to 11 chance to drop a Lum Rune as part of its reward.
Runewords that use Lum
Lum can be used in the following Runewords:
- x1 Beast
- x1 Lionheart
- x1 Memory
- x1 Oath
- x1 Smoke
- x1 Splendor
- x1 Stone
- x1 Wrath
- x1 Obsession (Added in Patch 2.4)
Horadric Recipes that use Lum
- You can transmute x3 Lum Runes and a Flawed Amethyst to create one Ko Rune. (Only on Single-player, open or ladder)
- You can transmute an exceptional unique weapon, a Lum rune, a Pul rune, and a Perfect Emerald to upgrade the unique weapon's base Weapon type to its elite version.
- You can transmute an exceptional set weapon, a Lum rune, a Pul rune, and a Perfect Emerald to upgrade exceptional set weapon's base Weapon type to its elite version. New from Patch 2.4
Lum Notes & Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 Lum Rune hase suffered some changes.
- Notes and tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!