Magic Arrow is an Amazon Skill in Diablo 2. Magic Arrow is part of the Bow and Crossbow Skills Tree and requires level 1 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Far in the ancient past, Amazons found their glorious arboreal city of Tran Athulua under siege by the pirates of the Twin Seas. These cut-throats were determined to turn the Amazon Islands into their base of operations. The conflict lasted many months as the pirates laid in for a long siege. During the battle, supplies ran short, and the Amazon archers found themselves without ammunition. Realizing that their defense rested solely upon the ability of the archers to keep the corsairs at bay, the priests of the city prayed to Athulua to aid them. In answer, Athula infused the minds of the Amazons with the power to harness their natural spiritual energies. One by one the archers melded their determination and will into shards of physical force that they then unleashed from their bows by the thousands, firmly routing the corsairs back to sea.
Magic Arrow Information
- Creates a Magical Arrow or Bolt that does extra damage.
- Cast Delay: None
- Magic Arrow requires no arrows (making more Inventory space). This may be useful if you run out of arrows.
- The stats listed below for mana cost are the true values and does not represent what is shown in-game.
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes:
- Increased the amount of physical damage converted to magic damage for the base level and per level
- Magic Arrow Required Level: 1
- Magic Arrow Prerequisites: None
Magic Arrow Synergies
Magic Arrow Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Magic Arrow Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
Magic Arrow Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Magic Arrow
Converted to Magic
Notes and Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes
- Other Notes & Tips go here
|Amazon Bow and Crossbow Skills in Diablo 2|