Meteor is a Sorceress Skill in Diablo 2. Meteor is part of the Fire Spells Tree and requires level 24 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Reaching out to the heavens, the Sorceress calls down a falling star to strike her adversaries. This is one of the strongest of her spells, capable of reducing large areas to cinders. During the Vactayan uprising, a Sorceress by the name of Hepsheeba took pity on the plight of the revolutionaries, and joined their cause. During the final battle of the conflict she cast this spell to great effect, single-handedly destroying the entirety of Lord Bareen's troops and delivering the Vactayans from his tyranny.
- Summons a meteor from the heavens to crush and incinerate your enemies,
- Cast Delay: 1.2 Seconds
- Casting Delay will no longer share its cooldown with other skills.
Meteor Receives Synergy From:
- Fire Bolt: +5% Fire Damage per level
- Fire Ball: +5% Fire Damage per level
- Inferno: +3% Average Fire Damage per second per level
Meteor Provides Synergy to:
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Meteor
Radius: 4 yards
Fire Damage per second
Notes and Tips
- Since Patch 2.4, Tooltip was updated to now display Casting Delay.
- Notes & Tips go here