Multiple Shot is an Amazon Skill in Diablo 2. Multiple Shot is part of the Bow and Crossbow Skills Tree and requires level 6 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Legend has it that the fabled Amazon archer, Palashia, bragged in her youth that she could best the combined skills of all her greatest rivals. Taking umbrage, her rivals gathered to challenge her outrageous boast, arranging a contest to decide the question. To preserve her honor, Palashia was to strike the targets of all her rivals before they could land a single arrow. When dawn arose on the day of the contest, Palashia stood ready with her bow. At the signal, her rivals nocked their arrows and loosed a volley towards their targets. Palashia gathered her energies, and let fly with her own, single arrow. To the amazement of onlookers, her arrow split into many, cleaving the arrows of her rivals, and moving on to strike every target directly in their centers. This mysterious technique quickly became a martial secret that only the finest archers are able to master.
Multiple Shot Information
- Magically splits one arrow or bolt into many.
- Cast Delay: None
- Only 3/4 of the Damage is taken from your weapon.
- You can vary the spread of multiple arrows depending on how far away the mouse pointer is when you fire. Hold down shift which will allow you to fire in place without moving after a monster.
- Multishot is very useful to use when trying to hit monsters off screen or monsters that are moving around really quickly. When combined with % Mana Steal and % Life Steal, Multishot can quickly fill your Life to full and regain Mana to full. Multishot will only hit a target with one of the many arrows no matter how many appear to be hitting the monster. Multishot increases in Mana Cost with more points so you will need to offset this cost with a higher % Mana Steal. Multishot can be combined with other Arrow Spells. Hit a monster with Freezing Arrow then follow up with Multishot. Multishot can be a good choice to focus in and is a useful skill on all difficulty levels. You may not wish to place 20 points into this skill. As more points are placed into Multishot, the cost of the spell goes up. There is probably an ideal level for your characters, some suggest 6, or less than 10.
- You may wish to assign Multishot to your right mouse button. That way if you need to get away, clicking the left button won't cause you to Multishot rather than move.
- Mana Cost: 3
- # of Arrows: 2
- Damage -25%
- Multiple Shot Required Level: 6
- Multiple Shot Prerequisites: Magic Arrow
Multiple Shot Synergies
Multiple Shot Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Multiple Shot Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
Multiple Shot Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Multiple Shot
Number of Arrows
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here
|Amazon Bow and Crossbow Skills in Diablo 2|