|Act||Act III: The Infernal Gate|
Natalya is an Act III NPC in Diablo 2. Natalya can be found at Kurast Docks and talking to her gives the player information about the Assassin Class. NPCs are non-playable characters that interact with the hero during the story. Some NPCs are vital to the main Story, whilst others provide background chatter, lore, or Optional Quests.
Greetings, hero. I've heard of your exploits and... I'm quite impressed. Very few mortals are capable of dealing with the Three and their minions as you have.
My name is Natalya. I am a hunter of Evil, part of an ancient Order sworn to hunt down corrupted sorcerers.
If I could, I would gladly join your quest to stop the Three. But I must wait here for further news. I can't predict what will happen, but the danger is greater than we can know.
Until I receive my orders, I'll assist you with the information I have.
- Her dialogues give players information about the Assassin Class
- No Quest or reward is given by Natalya.
- When Act III is about to finish, Natalya disappears without leaving trace.
- Can be found on a stone island in the south of Kurast Docks waypoint
Natalya Related Quests
- No quest is given by Natalya
Natalya Notes & Tips
- Notes & Tips go here
|All Act III NPCs in Diablo 2|
Alkor ♦ Asheara ♦ Dark Wanderer ♦ Deckard Cain ♦ Hratli ♦ Meshif ♦ Ormus