Summon a spirit pet that increases life for you and your party.
|Skill Tree||Druid Summoning Skills|
Oak Sage is a Druid Skill in Diablo 2. Oak Sage is part of the Druid Summoning Skills Tree and requires level 6 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
The Druid uses this ability to call upon a helpful spirit of Nature to enhance his
well-being, as well as the health of his companions.
Oak Sage Information Effect
- Summon a spirit pet that increases life for you and your party.
- Cast Delay: None
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes
- Min Life and Max Life values are averaged to always be the same, accurate to the tooltip
- Physical Damage Resist in Normal Difficulty increased from 0% to 25%
- Physical Damage Resist in Nightmare Difficulty reduced from 100% to 25%
- Physical Damage Resist in Hell Difficulty increased from 0% to 25%
- Oak Sage Required Level: 6
- Oak Sage Prerequisites: None
Oak Sage Synergies
Oak Sage Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Oak Sage Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
Oak Sage Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Oak Sage
Notes and Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes.
- Other Notes and Tips go here...
|Druid Summoning Skills in Diablo 2|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!