Passive Effect: Your missiles have a chance to pass through enemies that they hit.
Chance Missiles Pass through Target %: 23
|Skill Tree||Passive and Magic Skills|
Pierce is an Amazon Skill in Diablo 2. Pierce is part of the Passive and Magic Skills Tree and requires level 30 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
After long hours of training, an Amazon warrior's bow arm can develop tremendous amounts of strength. With this strength, and some additional training, the Amazon is able to maximize the power of her bow, enabling her to penetrate multiple targets with a single arrow.
- Passive Effect: Your missiles have a chance to pass through enemies that they hit.
- Cast Delay: None
- This is a very powerful passive skill since it affects any and all missile weapons you employ a chance to damage, pass through, and then damage another creature. When using a Plague Javelin or enchanted Arrow, this can be especially devastating. Also, consider the damage potential if you are using the Strafe skill.
- Some recommend maximizing this skill at 20, however the benefit of additional points drops off significantly. You can decide how many points are enough for you. If you cannot think of a better skill or spell to spend a point into, spend it on Pierce.
- Lead monsters into a line so you can take full advantage of Pierce.
- Chance Missiles Pass through Target %: 23
- Pierce Required Level: 30
- Pierce Prerequisites: Critical Strike, Penetrate
Pierce Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Pierce Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Pierce
Chance to pierce
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here