Poison Javelin is an Amazon Skill in Diablo 2. Poison Javelin is part of the Javelin and Spear Skill Tree and requires level 6 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Amazon healers have long since ascertained the potent toxicity of their native flora. Any Amazon warrior devoted to this study is able to recognize particularly lethal strains of plant life, even while traveling in foreign lands. This knowledge allows her to create weapons from particularly virulent woods.
Poison Javelin Information Effect
- Magically enhances your Javelin to leave a trail of poison clouds.
- Cast Delay: 0.6 Seconds.
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes:
- This skill’s damage scaling at high levels has been slightly adjusted
- Casting Delay will no longer share its cooldown with other skills that have Casting Delays
- Tooltip updated to now display Casting Delay
- Mana Cost: 2
- Poison Damage: 25-37
- Duration (Over X Seconds): 8
- Poison Javelin Required Level: 6
- Poison Javelin Prerequisites: None
Poison Javelin Synergies
Poison Javelin Receives Synergy From:
- Plague Javelin: +12% Poison Damage Per Level
Poison Javelin Provides Synergy to:
- Plague Javelin: +10% Poison Damage Per Level
Poison Javelin Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Poison Javelin
Notes and Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes
- Other Notes & Tips go here