Psychic Hammer is an Assassin Skill in Diablo 2. Psychic Hammer is part of the Shadow Disciplines Skill Tree and requires level 1 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
By utilizing her intense mental prowess, an Assassin creates a powerful force of mental
energies and directs it towards a hostile creature, blasting it backwards.
Psychic Hammer Information
- Use the power of your mind to create a psychic blast to crush and knock back your enemies.
- Cast Delay: None
- Psychic Hammer is close to useless. It does close to no damage, scales badly and has no synergies. It doesn't even give any synergistic effects to any other skills either. There is no way this skill will ever be useful past normal, and even before then it isn't of much use. In the early acts when it can provide decent damage, monsters are often relatively easy to kill simply by just hitting them, and there are other skills here that provide better damage and are better investments for higher levels there as well.
- Despite it's uselessness in PvM it does have a few redeeming qualities for PvP. It is good for very low lvl dueling (as in ironmans), though it is often not permitted due to its effectiveness. It is also good for high level dueling for finishing off necros with one life (due to open wounds and/or venom) when their bone shield protects them from mind blast.
- Mana Cost: 4
- Damage: 2-5
- Magic Damage: 2-5
- Psychic Hammer Required Level: 1
- Psychic Hammer Prerequisites: None
Psychic Hammer Synergies
Psychic Hammer Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Psychic Hammer Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
Psychic Hammer Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Psychic Hammer
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here
|Assassin Shadow Disciplines in Diablo 2|