Pul is a Rune in Diablo 2. Pul can be applied to Socketed Items, by doing so it grants said item different properties depending on if the Socketed Item is a Weapon or a piece of Armor. Runes can also be used in some Horadric Cube's recipes. When socketed in a certain combination and order, Runes can become Runewords, giving more powerful bonuses to the item they have socketed.
Pul Modifiers & Effects
Pul grants the following modifiers:
+75% Damage to Demons
+100 Attack Rating vs. Demons
Armor, Helms and Shields
An item Socketed with a Pul Rune increases the item's level requirement to 45, unless it was already higher.
How to find Pul
- The Countess's extra Rune drops on Hell difficulty can include Pul Runes.
- The Hellforge on Nightmare or Hell difficulty has a 1 to 11 chance to drop a Pul Rune as part of its reward.
Rune Words that use Pul
Pul can be used in the following Runewords:
- Heart of the Oak
- Wisdom (Added in Patch 2.4)
- Flickering Flame (Added in Patch 2.4)
Horadric Recipes that use Pul
- You can transmute x2 Pul Runes and a Flawed Diamond to create x1 Um Rune. (Only on single-player, open or ladder).
- You can transmute an exceptional unique weapon, a Lum rune, a Pul rune, and a Perfect Emerald to upgrade the unique weapon's base weapon type to its elite version. (single-player, open or ladder only)
- Transmute an exceptional rare armor, a Ko rune, a Pul rune, and a Perfect Amethyst to upgrade the rare armor's base armor type to its elite version.
- You can transmute an exceptional set weapon, a Lum rune, a Pul rune, and a Perfect Emerald to upgrade exceptional set weapon's base Weapon type to its elite version. New from Patch 2.4
Pul Notes & Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 Sol Rune have suffered some changes.
- Notes and tips go here