Damages and does knockback to the Undead. Ignores Physical Resistances and Immunities Of Undead Monsters.
Radius (Yards): 3.3
|Skill Tree||Offensive Auras|
|Type||Active / Passive|
Sanctuary is a Paladin Skill in Diablo 2. Sanctuary is part of the Offensive Auras Skill Tree and requires level 24 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has been updated.
This aura causes the Paladin to shine with an inner, holy light. This light is an anathema to the undead, summoned as they are through the machinations of the Prime Evils. The aura carries with it the essence of life and the strength and purity of the Paladin's convictions.
- Damages and does knockback to the Undead. Ignores Physical Resistances and Immunities Of Undead Monsters.
- Cast Delay: None
- This Skill works on super unique Undead Monsters (Griswold, Radament etc.) but not on bosses.
- Steal Life/Mana items work well with Sanctuary against immune to physical undead monsters; as long as they have positive drain effectiveness. (See Monsters Section.) Sanctuary does significant damage against undead compared to other auras, because it ignores the %50 Damage resistance which nearly all undead monsters have in Hell diffuculty. (Level 1 Sanctuary %150. Level 20 Fanaticism 373/2=186.5)
- Area Damage scales based on the distance between the enemy and the caster. Dealing 100% to 200% from the furthest to the closest distance to the caster. (Patch 2.4)
- Radius (Yards): 3.3
- Magic Damage: 8-16
- Damage +X% To Melee Attacks vs Undead
Sanctuary Receives Synergy From:
- Cleansing: +7% Magic Damage Per Level to knockback effect only
Sanctuary Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Sanctuary
Damage +X% To Melee Attacks vs Undead
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here
|Paladin Offensive Auras in Diablo 2|