Shadow Master is an Assassin Skill in Diablo 2. Shadow Master is part of the Shadow Disciplines Skill Tree and requires level 30 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
This discipline allows an Assassin to project an even more powerful shadow avatar.
The Shadow Master has access to all of the Assassin skills.
Shadow Master Information
- Summon a Powerful Shadow of yourself to fight by your side.
- Cast Delay: 0.6 seconds Before Patch 2.4 was 6 seconds
- The Shadow Master has Resistances when compared to the Shadow Warrior. Most players choose the Shadow Master for play past level 30 although the Shadow Warrior offers more control over which skills and spells she casts.
- Shadow Masters have a base strength and dexterity equal to their level * 10. The skills a Shadow Master casts have the skill-level equal to half her skill-level +1.
- You can either have a Shadow Master or a Shadow Warrior.
- Resistances of the Shadow Master do not suffer from the penalties in Nightmare and Hell difficulty. Furthermore, they are not capped at 75%. Hence, it's possible to get the Shadow Master immune against elemental attacks.
- The Skills a Shadow Master uses are: Cloak of Shadows (rarely), Mindblast, Fade, Burst of Speed, Death Sentry [some Martial Arts and other traps]
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes:
- Casting Delay will no longer share its cooldown with other skills that have Casting Delays
- Tooltip updated to now display Casting Delay
Items for the Shadowmasters
- Lvl 17 Rare Amulet
- Lvl 13 Rare Ring left
- Lvl 11 Rare Suwayyah, War Fist or Scissors Suwayyah in right hand
- Lvl 11 Rare Battle Cestus, Runic Talons or Scissor Suwayyah in left hand
- Lvl 11 Rare Vambraces or Ogre Gauntlets
- Lvl 11 Rare Ring right
- Lvl 11 Rare Armor; same type as Assassin
- Lvl 11 Rare Helm; same type as Assassin
- Lvl 9 Magic Ring right
- Lvl 6 Magic Suwayyah, War Fist or Scissors Suwayyah in right hand
- Lvl 6 Magic Battle Cestus, Runic Talons or Scissors Suwayyah in left hand
- Lvl 6 Magic Bramble Mitts or Vambraces
- Lvl 6 Magic Armor; same type as Assassin
- Lvl 6 Magic Helm; same type as Assassin
- Lvl 5 Superior Bramble Mitts, Vambraces or Ogre Gauntlets
- Lvl 1 Superior Suwayyah, War Fist or Scissors Suwayyah in right hand
- Lvl 1 Superior Battle Cestus, Runic Talons or Scissors Suwayyah in left hand
- Lvl 1 Superior Armor; same type as Assassin
- Lvl 1 Superior Helm; same type as Assassin
- Shadow Master Required Level: 30
- Shadow Master Prerequisites: Claw Mastery, Psychic Hammer, Weapon Block, Cloak of Shadows, Shadow Warrior
Shadow Master Synergies
Shadow Master Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Shadow Master Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
Shadow Master Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Shadow Master
Resists to All
Notes and Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 there have been some Set Item bonus changes.
- Other tips and notes goes here...
|Assassin Shadow Disciplines in Diablo 2|