Shadow Warrior is an Assassin Skill in Diablo 2. Shadow Warrior is part of the Shadow Disciplines Skill Tree and requires level 18 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
The Assassin trained in this discipline has the ability to project a “shadow” of
herself. The Shadow Warrior makes use of the two skills the Assassin has readied
Shadow Warrior Information
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes:
- Summon a Shadow of yourself that mimics your skills and fights by your side.
- Cast Delay: 0.6 seconds Before Patch 2.4 was 6 seconds
- Casting Delay will no longer share its cooldown with other skills that have Casting Delays
- Tooltip updated to now display Casting Delay
The Assassin trained in this discipline has the ability to project a "shadow" of herself. The Shadow Warrior makes use of normal attack and the two skills the Assassin has readied for herself.
- Shadow Warrior uses the skills you have selected. This allows you to control what kind of spells she will use.
- The Shadow Master, the next minion, can cast spells that you do not have so consider this before spending many points in Shadow Warrior
- Shadow Warriors have a base strength and dexterity equal to their level * 10. Also, the Shadow Warrior gains +4 resistance to all per level, to a max of level 75.
- Shadow Warrior Required Level: 18
- Shadow Warrior Prerequisites: Claw Mastery, Psychic Hammer, Weapon Block, Cloak of Shadows
Shadow Warrior Synergies
Shadow Warrior Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Shadow Warrior Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
Shadow Warrior Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Shadow Warrior
Notes and Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes
- Other tips and notes goes here...
|Assassin Shadow Disciplines in Diablo 2|