Spirit of Barbs is a Druid Skill in Diablo 2. Spirit of Barbs is part of the Druid Summoning Skills Tree and requires level 30 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
The spirit invoked by this skill bestows upon the Druid and his company the
mystical ability to reflect damage back at any opponents who injure them.
Spirit of Barbs Information Effect
- Summon spirit pet that reflects damage taken by you and your party back at your enemies.
- Cast Delay: None
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has undergone some changes
- Min Life and Max Life values are averaged to always be the same, accurate to the tooltip
- Aura no longer returns a percentage of damage when hit. Now the aura will deal a flat amount of damage when the aura-effected targets are attacked.
- Physical Damage Resist in Normal Difficulty increased from 0% to 25%
- Physical Damage Resist in Nightmare Difficulty reduced from 100% to 25%
- Physical Damage Resist in Hell Difficulty increased from 0% to 25%
- Life: 213
- 50 Percent Damage Returned
- Radius: 20 Yards
- Mana Cost: 25
Spirit of Barbs Synergies
Spirit of Barbs Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Spirit of Barbs Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
Spirit of Barbs Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Spirit of Barbs
Notes and Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has undergone some changes.
- Other Notes and Tips go here...
|Druid Summoning Skills in Diablo 2|