Taunt is a Barbarian Skill in Diablo 2. Taunt is part of the Warcries Skill Tree and requires level 6 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Pinpointing an opponent's physical weakness is not the only talent a warrior of the Steppes possesses. He can often ascertain what emotional weakness might allow the barbarian to goad an opponent into a fight. A Barbarian taunting an opponent into a blind rage hopes to capitalize on the mistakes enemies may make while so angered. It is this ability that causes Barbarians to have a poor reputation as drinking partners.
- Enrages a monster into relentlessly attacking
- Cast Delay: None
- layer vs Player - This will not work on other Players.
- Taunt will not work on Berserk, Posessed, Fanatic, or other creatures immune to Terror or Confuse, nor Super Unique Monsters, Champions, and Bosses.
- Oblivion Mages and Putrid Defilers are also immune to effects of Taunt.
- Taunt is useful against Monsters that run away from you.
- Mana Cost: 3
- Target's Damage Decrease %: 5
- Target's Attack Rating Decrease %: 5
- Taunt Required Level: 6
- Taunt Prerequisites: Howl
Taunt Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Taunt Provides Synergy to:
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Taunt
Mana Cost: 3
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here