Telekinesis is a Sorceress Skill in Diablo 2. Telekinesis is part of the Lightning Spells Tree and requires level 6 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
With this skill a Sorceress can reach out with her mind and manipulate distant objects. By manipulating the Ether that permeates the world, she is even able to retrieve items out of her reach, or send her attacks to distant enemies. Useful to a cunning Sorceress, this spell rewards quick thinking to make the most of opportunities when they present themselves.
- Uses the power of your mind to pick up items, use objects, and knock back enemies
- Cast Delay: None
- Knockback and Stun disabled when used against Super Unique Monsters and Bosses.
- Telekinesis can be used to activate the Seals in The Chaos Sanctuary.
- Telekinesis can be used to open chests and to quickly grab the contents which will be placed in your inventory if there is room.
- Telekinesis will only pick up scrolls, potions, keys, gold, arrows and bolts.
- Use Telekinesis to stun enemies and shove them away. At low levels you will find Telekinesis is useful for killing enemies but as you take on more powerful enemies you will find that you will have to cast it many times to finish off an enemy by yourself.
- You can use Telekinesis to activate Shrines. This saves the time of walking to a Shrine to touch it and also can be used to beat other players to the most desired Shrines.
- Telekinesis can be used to enter Portals created with Town Portal scroll or Portal Shrine. Red portals like The Secret Cow Level or Pit of Acheron can be also used. Note that you can only enter the portal with Telekinesis inside the town or level.
- You can activate and use Waypoints with Telekinesis. Your private stash is also usable with this skill. These can significantly hasten up your town visits.
- Mana Cost: 7
- Damage: 1-2
- Telekinesis Required Level: 6
- Telekinesis Prerequisites: None
Telekinesis Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Telekinesis Provides Synergy to:
- Energy Shield: reduces Mana lost per point of Life by 0.0625 per level
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Telekinesis
Mana Cost: 7
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here