Terror is a Necromancer Skill in Diablo 2. Terror is part of the Curses Skill Tree and requires level 12 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
This curse causes its victim to hallucinate, conjuring their greatest fear in corporeal form before their eyes. They believe these apparitions are real and run from them as long as the curse affects them.
- Curses a group of monsters, causing them to flee in terror.
- Cast Delay: None
- Player vs Player - This will not work on other Players.
- This will not work on Super Unique Monsters and Bosses.
- Terror is good for crowd control and when combined with Poison spells. You can Poison a monster, then cast Terror on them to make them run away while the Poison is working.
- Monsters cursed with Terror flee until the curse expires or they get stuck. Casting another Curse on Terror will not clear it.
- Monsters will always flee in the opposite direction of where Terror was cast. This can be used to herd Monsters in certain directions.
- Monsters that have different walk/run speeds will often run away at their fastest speed. If you Terrorize a monster multiple times, the speed change can stack making monsters run away very fast.
- Speed changes from Terror will be reset when Terror wears off and the monster stops or changes walk/run speeds.
- Mana Cost: 7
- Duration (seconds): 8
- Radius (yards): 2.6
Terror Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Terror Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Terror
Mana Cost: 7
Radius: 2.6 yards
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here