Mana Cost: 1
|Skill Tree||Martial Arts|
Tiger Strike is an Assassin Skill in Diablo 2. Tiger Strike is part of the Martial Arts Skill Tree and requires level 1 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Through extensive training in human, animal, and demonic anatomies, Assassins have developed the ability to perceive natural points of weakness in their foes and target these locations for especially devastating attacks.
Tiger Strike Information
- Charge-Up Skill
Consecutive hits add damage bonuses to finishing moves. Must use a dragon finishing move or normal attack to release charges.
- Cast Delay: None
- This skill is good for single targets. Each of the successive charges magnifies the damage potential, so that with 3 charges going the damage, when released, can become quite impressive. It shines especially in normal and nightmare when physical damage is not reduced, however with a high damage weapon (or weapons) it can also be formidable in hell. It is one of the charge up skills that does NOT require claws, which has inspired some Tiger Strike builds to use high damage two handed weapons. Using one or more claws, however, it will get the attack rating and damage bonuses from claw mastery if skilled.
- As with most melee assassin skills, high ias in conjunction with crushing blow (and chance to cast amplify damage or decrepify) go well with this skill. High lifesteal and manasteal will also work very well with this skill since it deals physical damage.
- Tiger Strike is at the center of most (24 and under) low lvl dueling builds. Tiger Strike + Dragon Tail at high skill lvls can elicit damages upwards of 60k on the character screen. There is some doubt whether this damage is actually delivered in game, however there is no mistake that Tiger Strike + Dtail can do very respectable damage.
- Mana Cost: 1
- Attack +%: 25 Before Patch 2.4 was 15%
- Charge 1 Damage +%: 100
- Charge 2 Damage +%: 200
- Charge 3 Damage +%: 300
- Tiger Strike Required Level: 1
- Tiger Strike Prerequisites: None
Tiger Strike Synergies
Tiger Strike Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Tiger Strike Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
Tiger Strike Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Tiger Strike
Mana Cost: 1
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes
- Attack Rating bonus increased from +15% to +25% baseline, and from +7% to +10% per level
Notes and Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes
- Other Notes & Tips go here